Feature request & feedback, synching and cross chart plotting
-
Dear Define Edge Team,
I hope this message finds you well.
Having used your software—particularly TradePoint—for the past few years, I want to appreciate your team for creating such a fantastic platform for Point & Figure (P&F) and Renko charting.
As an active trader, I would like to offer some constructive feedback to improve multi-timeframe analysis:
Higher Box Value (HTF) Reversal & Support Overlay: Currently, using multi-tab views to monitor higher box values requires frequent switching to check reversal and support levels. It would be immensely helpful if HTF reversal and support values could be automatically marked with customizable horizontal lines directly on the active chart.
Universal Syncing Between P&F and Candlestick Charts: Drawing tools and key levels marked on P&F charts should automatically sync and reflect on standard Candlestick charts (and vice versa). Platforms like Dhan (Dext) currently offer level-mapping between different chart types, which significantly simplifies execution.
Integrating these synchronization features would make multi-timeframe analysis seamless and enhance the overall trading experience.
Thank you for your continuous efforts in popularizing noiseless charting techniques. I look forward to seeing these updates in future releases.
Thankyou