hello everybody
in momentify when the cash position is triggered in monthly system is it possible to automatically buy liquid bees or goldbees or whatever security we want to buy instead of holding cash
thanks in advance
hello everybody
in momentify when the cash position is triggered in monthly system is it possible to automatically buy liquid bees or goldbees or whatever security we want to buy instead of holding cash
thanks in advance
hello everybody
I am running only one momentify strategy in my portfolio. Profit/loss is different in my main account and momentify strategy window. I want to know why is this discrepancy .
thanks in advance.

thank you for quick response
sir
for testing i again created a momentify strategy and when I edit the strategy again there is no option of add additional fund is shown.
Please help

thank you
thank you for quick response but sir i couldn't see this option in my strategy. i am uploading the screenshot . i don't know what i am missing. i am uploading the screen shot of the strategy detail.
hello every one
i have created a momentify investing portfolio . Is there any way to add the fund in that portfolio whenever i want and momentify will buy the portfolio proptionately with that added fund on that point of time.
thanks in advance
hello everybody beginner here. I am trying to replicate the result of the strategy wriitten in master momentum book written on page no 105 with results on table no 5.3 . I am attaching the screenshots of the selection made by me in rzone backtesting app. In the book return in 2018 is -7 % but mine is coming more than -17 percent .please help
thank in advance
