@Definedge - FOLLOW UP
Team, I would appreciate a response.
@Definedge - FOLLOW UP
Team, I would appreciate a response.
@Definedge - FOLLOW UP
Team, I would appreciate a response.
@Ashutosh-Jain @Definedge
Revisiting this thread to see if there was any discussion on this.
Ashutosh's idea is a very useful one and would be a significant enhancement to the Top-Down analysis that users perform on RZone.
Team
This query pertains to the 'Score' in the output of Performance Based Ranking Table
Path: RZone -> RS Scanner -> Performance Based Ranking Table
From the output, I can see the 'Sharpe Ratio' columns are [Returns/SD] for the respective lookback period and the 'Total Returns' is the simple sum of returns. I see the 'Score' value changes when the I change the weights assigned to the 4 lookback periods, but I still can't understand how the Score is derived. I can't use what I don't understand. Kindly clarify.
Thank you
Hi team,
This query pertains the Volatility Contraction Scanner found in RZone
Path: RZone -> P&F Smart Scanner -> Volatility Contraction Scanner
I want to know the logic used in this scanner. There is no information in the tooltip on RZone, nor is there any link on Insight/Shelf related to the logic used. I understand the VCP pattern, but I can't make much sense of the output. The DTB and DBS level shown in the screener don't match the P&F chart either.
Thanks