@Brijesh-Bhatia @@Definedge-Experts Today I am scanning Renko scanner in Price scanner with settings of 5% daily timeframe for Bullish 5 ka panch but scanner shows no stocks fulfill the criteria but when I see manually the chart of Apar indus it is currently showing Bullish 5 ka punch on chart ....can u tell me why these error occurs and how to solve the problem..
N
Nikhil Agrawal
All Replies
-
-
@Brijesh Bhatia
Respected Sir ,
Already submitted request through my account buyback request option along with email to the care team but not a single reply from definedge team...
17 june is the last date to tender the wipro shares .plzz look upon the request -
I had wipro Shares and I m eligible for buyback.
I want to tender my Shares but didnt know the process.
Please help me to tender my shares through definedge trading terminal
-
Hello,
@@Definedge-Experts I m facing a small technical problem in Algostra.
while creating a Equity Investing Strategy it does not allow me to select Nifty Total Market as a group.
It is suggesting me to select Nifty 500 as a group.
Please tell me the reason behind this error or m I doing something wrong .
Charts are showing bullish 5 ka punch but scanner does not
Wipro Shares Buyback
Wipro Shares Buyback
Algostra is not taking Nifty Total Market as a group