Suggestions:
- Please correct all the typo
- AI log AI assistant is getting null pointer exception, there is no null check for the text object.
Pro User
Suggestions:
Can someone please tell me why this scrip GMDCLTD has got hit the exit today? as per my strategy it should not -

Badly need something to exclude the stocks are on circuit and will allow next one to take place instead.
I could be the reason because it was on lower circuit (no buyer).
@@Definedge-Experts @Definedge I have raised this issue, so many times, but nobody responded. Please help on this.
@Definedge please someone look into this matter asap, my SIP strategy got stuck.
Please help, my SIP strategy got stuck, It cannot add amount on rebalance date.
Please do something to fix this, It has been almost one month I am facing this issue, now allocated amount is not increasing is an addition.
Also It doesn't increase the allocated amount (since SIP) on the rebalance day.
You tried to call, please call me now I am available.
Still not resolved my issue, we had a meeting with support in early last week.
Try once today.
Then let me connect you, give me your contact number or email me.
Please resolve this asap.
if you can check today - if not reachable my primary number, try this number - 7980265154.


This is probably due to being unable to buy the circuit scrip at EOD, which may have caused it to drop out of the portfolio.
The real-time scan hasn't been working for a while. On the rebalance date, there were 15 stocks with additional quantities from SIP, but when I ran the real-time scan, the count reduced to just 3. I’m not sure how to proceed in this case. I’ve also noticed that at times the balance figure doesn’t display correctly.

There could be a tab like "Momentify" as well.

Yes, it does, and cleaning cookies and browsing history works.

Note - Chrome version - Version 138.0.7204.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Thanks @Prasiddh for pointing that out.

Hi, I want to back test data of a SIP momentum investing strategy which will have WEEKLY rebalance, but SIP amount will be credited once a month. Would it be possible?
Two Questions/suggestions -