• Recent
  • Categories
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Popular
  • Tags
  • More
    • Guidelines
    • Disclaimer
  • Users
Skins
  • Light
  • Default
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Quartz
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor
Collapse
Definedge Forum Logo
R

Raghavendra Kulkarni

About
Topics
3
Replies
4
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

All Replies

Recent Best Controversial

    Option simulator and backtest of option LEAPS
  • R Raghavendra Kulkarni

    Any feedback pls?


  • Option simulator and backtest of option LEAPS
  • R Raghavendra Kulkarni

    Hello @Definedge , I took premium account in define edge optra to do option stretegy testing. I am more interested in working on LEAPs. I am not able to find a way to create stretegy where In the beginning of the year , I want to take dec stretegy and do the testing. Can anybody guide me? Thanks


  • Usage of option simulator or backtest for option LEAP
  • R Raghavendra Kulkarni

    Hello @Definedge , I took premium account in define edge optra to do option stretegy testing. I am more interested in working on LEAPs. I am not able to find a way to create stretegy where In the beginning of the year , I want to take dec stretegy and do the testing. Can anybody guide me? Thanks


  • Creation of Option simulator to test dec option stretegy
  • R Raghavendra Kulkarni

    Hello Team,

    I am new user for define edge . only 1 day older. I need to do bak testing/ simulation of stretegies.

    I want to create a option stretegy with Iron fly for Dec series ( 2026) in Jan 2026 and do the testing and try out which options will work.

    Can anybody help me with video or step to make this? I tried to check few vides.. but couldnt get what am I expecting.

    It would be great help if anybody can support me.

    Thanks

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • Blog
  • Youtube Videos
  • Refresh
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Recent
  • Categories
  • Unread 0
  • Popular
  • Tags
  • More
    • Guidelines
    • Disclaimer
  • Users
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • Blog
  • Youtube Videos
  • Refresh